SynerTech is proud to have countless successful placements for our clients and consultants. Here are jobs that are open:
Recently Filled Positions
- 360 Big Data Engineer(s) - Java
- 340 Web Designer (Contract)
- Recruiter/Internet Marketing Professional (Internal posting)
- 357 Sr. Application Architect
- 358 EDW Database Developer (Contractor or Perm)
- 359 Senior Application Developer (Contract or Perm)
- 345 Senior User Experience Architect (UX team)
- 346 HRIS Business Data Analyst (Contract to Hire potential)
- 347 Marketing Analyst
- 348 Sr .Net Developer(s) (FTE)
- 349 Sr. .Net/Web Developer(s) (FTE)
- 350 Programmer Analyst .Net /Web Developer(s) (FTE)
- 351 Sr. Programmer Analyst / Web Developer (FTE)
- 352 Architect – Financials Applications (FTE)
- 353 Senior Data Architect (FTE)
- 354 IT Business Analyst (FTE)
- 355 IT Business Analyst (FTE)
- 356 Sr. Desktop Engineer/Contractor
- 336 .Net/HTML5/AngularJS Developer (multiple FTE's)
- 325 Sr. Systems Java Engineer (Contract to Hire)
- 327 Senior Architect (Semantic Web Technologies)
- 333 Mobile IOS Developer with advanced Bluetooth Smart (BLE)
- 334 Mid-Level Project Manager
- 335 Data Analyst (Advanced Excel Skills, Legal Knowledge) - Potential Summer Job
- 338 UX Research Coordinator (Multiple spots - Contract)
- 343 QA Engineer
- 326 Operations Analyst
- 328 Android Developer
- 331 Web Information Architect
- 332 Web Application Developer(s)
- Android Developer
- Java Software Developer
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer (QTP)
- Quality Engineer Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Software Engineer – Sr. Java Developer
- Software Engineer in Test
- Sr. Java Developer
- Sr. Project Manager
- Sr. Software Developer – SQL Data Modeler
- Sr. Software Engineer - Java
- Sr. Software Engineer – Java/AngularJS/Bootstrap
Recruiter/Internet Marketing Professional (Internal posting)
5+ years of experience recruiting in the Information Technology industry
1+ years of experience managing web, social media and direct marketing initiatives
- Develop creative recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates using multiple recruiting tools, web strategies, and online channels.
- Social Media/Email campaigns (LinkedIn, Google +, Twitter, and others).
- Interview and evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment with candidates.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments.
- Maintain applicant tracking systems and relationships with existing billable consultants.
- Manage the website including website content, imagery and graphic assets.
- Collaborate with sales and leadership teams.
- Proactively source IT professionals and develop candidate pipelines.
- Manage multiple job openings over multiple platforms.
- Excellent command over the English language - written and oral.
- Client interaction experience (preferably B2B)
- MS Office skills
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.